It’s our 50th Anniversary and Southwest Airlines has lots to celebrate. In honor of our 50th Anniversary, Southwest partnered with Build-A-Bear Workshop® to create a Retro Hostess Build-A-Bear, exclusively sold at Southwest: The Store! Beginning today, May 17, Southwest fans of all ages and collectors alike can purchase their bear online at www.swathestore.com!
Taking a trip down memory lane, the official Build-A-Bear furry friend commemorates the original Southwest Airlines’ Hostesses, now called Flight Attendants, in an iconic orange, white, and red outfit, reminiscent of the Hot Pants uniform of the early days.
This new bear is the fourth in a series of Build-A-Bear plush available exclusively at Southwest: The Store.
About the Retro Hostess Build-A-Bear
- Official Build-A-Bear Workshop bear with Build-A-Bear logo
- Commemorative gold Southwest 50th Anniversary treatment and tagline embroidery details on paws
- 15.5” tall
- Iconic outfit modeled after Southwest Airlines Hostess Hot Pants uniform from the 1970s
- Vinyl belt and go-go boots, with replica scarf
- Great for Southwest fans of all ages and collectors
- Retails for $25.00 plus tax/shipping
- Part of a series, including:
- Build-A-Bear Pilot
- Build-A-Bear Flight Attendant
- Build-A-Bear Ramper