Thank you for your interest in Southwest Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to give us as much information upfront as you can to make the evaluation and staffing of your request as expeditious as possible.
As our route network has expanded nationwide, Southwest Airlines' profile has grown, and we're fortunate to be approached by many organizations and groups seeking a representative from our airline to speak to their members and guests.
Southwest Airlines receives more than 100 speech inquiries a month. These requests range in size and scope and are targeted to Southwest Employees at all levels. It is our mission to dedicate a high level of Customer Service to each request we receive, and we have established a few guidelines below in an effort to help us and you.
Speech Request Guidelines
- For optimum planning purposes, we respectfully ask that speech requests be submitted at least three months in advance of the desired speaking date, and in the case of our Senior Level Executives, at least a year in advance. Those speakers in high demand often have their calendars filled months in advance.
- For tracking purposes and to ensure that no request is overlooked, we ask that speech requests be submitted by completing the request form below.
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, the Speaker's Bureau may not be able to accommodate requests for local schools hosting Career Days or informational sessions. Those requests will be given directly to our local leaders in the 69 cities we serve to handle and determine if there is an available Southwest representative for your event.
- We wish we were everywhere, but we don't have service in every U.S. city (yet!). Southwest Airlines may ask that the cost of lodging and other accommodations be paid by the organization requesting the speaker. Except in rare cases, most of our speakers do not consider speaking in cities where they cannot conveniently get to you via Southwest Airlines.
- Darn those details! The Speaker's Bureau may need more information than listed below to evaluate your request. Thank you in advance for providing us as much detail as possible.